Log in or Sign up
How to complete an offline event for a member of a Learning Plan
Last Updated: May 12, 2015 at 12:51 PM
Offline events can be added to a Learning Plan as part of a blended learning curriculum, both on and offline learning.
1. Use the description box for the offline event to give users information, url links, documents and instructions about the offline event and who to contact once they've completed it.
2. Once a user has attended or completed the offline event, an admin member or section leader can check it off in their LP. (
Permissions will have to be set correctly for leaders to do this action)
3. Admin/Leaders go to the learning plans
4. See which requirements are offline events by the blue/grey color
5. Click on the dash to mark the event complete, or incomplete
6. The user will see their offline event checked on their side. If the LP requires sequence order, the next available class will become open to them
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Velop - ELearning LMS